HANG TIME HEADQUARTERS – Now that the 2011-12 NBA schedule has been officially unveiled, it’s time to dive in and see where your favorite team(s) will spend their most important days.
We’re Big Game Hunters around here. We love the biggest games on the biggest days. That’s usually where the true superstars separate themselves from the pack.
Just look at some of the biggies, and there are plenty of them:
– The Champion Dallas Mavericks begin their title defense on opening night, Nov. 1 at home against the Bulls (TNT), followed by Thunder vs. Lakers (TNT).
– The Mavericks and Thunder get it on in a Western Conference finals rematch Nov. 5 (NBA TV).
– The future stars game between the Thunder and Bulls is Nov. 10 (TNT).
– The West Coast/East Coast showdowns, Lakers at Heat on Dec. 8 (TNT) and Heat at Lakers are on March 4 (ABC).
– The Christmas Day triple-header … Celtics at. Knicks (ESPN), Heat at Mavericks (ABC) and Bulls at Lakers (ABC) … is always a hideout favorite and goes great with whatever you’ve got going on during the holiday season.
– MLK Jr. Days is absolutely loaded with games starting with the Bulls at the Hang Time Grizzlies (ESPN), including the Raptors at the Hawks (NBA TV) and finishing up with the double-shot power of the Thunder at the Celtics (TNT) and the Mavericks at the Lakers (TNT).
– The Bulls travel to Miami on Jan. 19 for a belated Eastern Conference finals rematch (TNT).
– And since we love LA, the Jan. 20 Battle of Los Angeles takes place between the Lakers and Clippers (ESPN).
That should get us through to All-Star Weekend … and that’s when things really kick into high gear.
Scan the complete schedule here and share your favorites!