Shaqtin’ A Fool: Top Five Hard Fouls

Shaq unveils a special edition of “Shaqtin’ A Foul” as he counts down the hardest fouls in NBA history.

#shaqtin

1. Hello there, simply changed into aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate should you proceed this in future. Many people will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

2. foolito says:

shaq want to punch charles and kenny hahaha

3. Doni says:

shaqtin a fool for playoffs !!!!!

4. Mondo says:

Two hilarious Hall-of-Famers whose boxing skills leave a whole lot to be desired.

Still remember watching McHale close line Rambis, as well as numerous hacks courtesy of Laimbeer which would be considered flagrant 3+ by today’s rules. Some of those guys could set a pick that functioned like a 7-foot electrically-charged pole…

5. Greetings from Dreux, France.My name’s Norris and I want to ask: do you have a spam dilemma on this page? I’m a blogger
    too and I’m wondering how many people have the exact same problem. A group of us has taken the time to formulate some techniques and we’d like
    to trade ideas with fellow bloggers. Why not shoot me an e-mail if interested?

6. Andre says:

I´m also missing Robert Horry checking Steve Nash…

7. Arnu says:

“That’s not a free throw, man !” Best Kenny’s line ever :)

8. The Henderson/Mchale close line & Oakleys reverse ddp was all just warming up for the WWF-lol-Shaq-u may have well just hugged him instead of shooting an air fist-lol.

9. those 3 guys are really funny.. LOL

10. Marcin Ludwicki says:

Where is Karl Malone’s foul on Isiah Thomas?

11. just another heat fan. says:

i knew bill laimbeer would be here.

12. don says:

Shaq was going for the homerun on Brad Miller’s head.

13. pauly says:

ouch jj charles and shaq swinging at mosquitoes lol lots of love is this the last fool of this season?