Shaqtin’ A Fool: Top Five Hard Fouls

Shaq unveils a special edition of “Shaqtin’ A Foul” as he counts down the hardest fouls in NBA history.

1. Hello there, simply changed into aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate should you proceed this in future. Many people will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

2. foolito says:

shaq want to punch charles and kenny hahaha

3. Doni says:

shaqtin a fool for playoffs !!!!!

4. Mondo says:

Two hilarious Hall-of-Famers whose boxing skills leave a whole lot to be desired.

Still remember watching McHale close line Rambis, as well as numerous hacks courtesy of Laimbeer which would be considered flagrant 3+ by today’s rules. Some of those guys could set a pick that functioned like a 7-foot electrically-charged pole…

5. Greetings from Dreux, France.My name’s Norris and I want to ask: do you have a spam dilemma on this page? I’m a blogger
    too and I’m wondering how many people have the exact same problem. A group of us has taken the time to formulate some techniques and we’d like
    to trade ideas with fellow bloggers. Why not shoot me an e-mail if interested?

6. Andre says:

I´m also missing Robert Horry checking Steve Nash…

7. Arnu says:

“That’s not a free throw, man !” Best Kenny’s line ever :)

8. The Henderson/Mchale close line & Oakleys reverse ddp was all just warming up for the WWF-lol-Shaq-u may have well just hugged him instead of shooting an air fist-lol.

9. those 3 guys are really funny.. LOL

10. Marcin Ludwicki says:

Where is Karl Malone’s foul on Isiah Thomas?

11. just another heat fan. says:

i knew bill laimbeer would be here.

12. don says:

Shaq was going for the homerun on Brad Miller’s head.

13. pauly says:

ouch jj charles and shaq swinging at mosquitoes lol lots of love is this the last fool of this season?