10 Preseason Games On NBA TV

HANG TIME NEW JERSEY BUREAU – It’s been exactly six months since we’ve seen live NBA basketball, but the drought is about to end. The preseason tips off on Friday. And while the action is bound to be a little sloppy, we’re all salivating at the thought of seeing our teams back in action.

And NBA TV has got you covered, televising 10 preseason games over the course of six days, beginning with No. 1 pick Kyrie Irving‘s first game in an NBA uniform.

Here’s the full NBA TV preseason schedule (all times EST), which includes 18 of the 30 teams…

Friday, Dec. 16
Cleveland @ Detroit, 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, Dec. 17
New York @ New Jersey, 2 p.m.
San Antonio @ Houston, 8 p.m
Sacramento @ Golden State, 10:30 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 18
Oklahoma City @ Dallas, 7:30 p.m.

Monday, Dec. 19
Atlanta @ Charlotte, 7 p.m.
LA Clippers @ LA Lakers, 10:30 p.m.

Tuesday, Dec. 20
Washington @ Philadelphia, 7 p.m.

Wednesday, Dec. 21
Miami @ Orlando, 7 p.m.
LA Lakers @ LA Clippers, 10:30 p.m.

1. cordelee says:

The commentators and the city of new york talks about Jeremy Lin so much, I hate to even turn my television on to watch any channels, I am so scared that they might even interrupt for public broadcasting to say something about Lin. Since the city of New York loves him i think they should change the name from New York Knicks to the New York Linnix.

2. tom says:

why can i not see any pre season games when i log in to nba tv is it because im in the uk? heat nation!

3. Cedric says:

Does anyone know if Mcdyess is at the spurs camp and why they have not went after any big or small fowards? I would just like to know.

4. Lakerfan89 says:

Dumb heat fans just think it’s easy to go back to nba finals. Only very very few teams have went back to finals after losing. Yes lakers got swept, but they wasn’t themselves in that playoffs. That first round took alot out of us, but stop drooling over Heat team thats not going to make it. The lakers already had their 3peat, and just letting yall know Kobe, and Shaq first 3 years they won back to back titles for a 3peat.

Then what happens? Kobe, and my lakers was trying to go back for a 4th time in a row to the finals. Let’s see if those heats can do that, then start talking trash. ROFL too funny!!! Lebron choked not ONCE, but TWICE in the nba finals.

5. Andrea (Italy) says:

I have a serious question, something that has been bothering me since quite awhile…who the heck are those losers who, in these hang time blog posts, keep clicking the thumbs DOWN thing on the bottom of the article? Because anyone who gave the thumbs down to this post about the return of ACTUAL games must NOT be a basketball fan. And I don’t even want to hear excuses.

Looks like we’ve got fans of other sports invading this site…probably being mad over the lockout’s end.

6. emstr626 says:

The Heat didn’t win it but they made it to the finals in the first year of the big 3. The Lakers got SWEPT in the 1st round. Oh and the Mavs without Tyson Chandler now it will become easier for Wade & Lebron to score. Dunking on Haywood and Odom!

• Spaghetti says:

Smart one…. The Lakers got swept in the second round…. maybe you should check your facts before you run your mouth…. I’m a Kings fan, I hate the Lakers but I at least know what happened in the playoffs…. I’m not a clueless bandwagon ignorant to everything around them.

7. WHERE'E ALL THE LAKERS FAN says:

WHERE ARE ALL THE LAKER FANS FROM LAST YEAR SAYING THEY WOULD HAVE A 3-PEAT, BY BEATING THE HEAT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP…HA HA HA HA HA… TOLD YA THE HEAT WOULD BE IN THE FINALS… WHEAS ALL MY FELLOW HEAT FANS AT….TO BE CONTINUED…

8. bballer says:

go kings!!!!!

9. BebeluvsRondo says:

i’ve never been so excited for preseason games in my life!…………..thanks to the lockout:) nba tv should have a Celtics preseason game but i doubt their roster would even be filled anyways lol

10. HeatWade says:

now let’s see on 21 what the new Heat roster can give…

11. HeatWave says:

I’ve been enjoying the NCAA games but definatley glad the NBA will be starting soon. Better late than never.

12. OzHeatFan says:

*wipes drool from bottom lip*

excellent